Summer and s’mores just go together. The smell of roasted, slightly burned marshmallows conjures up memories of summer camp and long lazy kid days.
Of course, grown-ups can eat s’mores, too, but it’s kinda fun to drink them as well. If you don’t already have a bottle of marshmallow vodka, you need to get some. Right now. For one thing, you need it to make this drink and you do want to make this drink.
You can also use it to make a Frozen Fluffernutter and you want to make that, too. Drinking it straight from the bottle is also an option. Cheers!
- 2 oz. Marshmallow vodka
- 1 oz. Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao
- 2 oz. Cream or half & half
- 1 oz. Chocolate, melted
- 1 Graham cracker
- 3 Marshmallows
- Crush the graham cracker into a shallow bowl using your hands. It’s OK if there are some chunkier pieces.
- Place the chocolate into a second shallow bowl and microwave for a few seconds until melted.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into the chocolate and then into the graham cracker pieces. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
- Add the marshmallow vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao and cream to a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice, shake well and pour into the prepared glass.
- Spear the marshmallows on the end of a skewer or long fork and hold over an open flame for a couple of seconds until the ends get toasted.
- Thread them onto a cocktail pick and garnish the drink.